• KaNest®-ICC card simulator is a software to install on your PC.
• All simulated cards are stored on the PC for an instant access.
• KaNest®-ICC card simulator uses an external probe to insert or
wave EMV cards.
The probe avoids long test cards manipulations. It provides instant results and an easy management of a large number of simulated test cards.
• Data exchanged between KaNest®-ICC card simulator and the terminal are displayed on screen in real time.
• Instant results with green or red color code are given at the end of the test.
• Results are stored on the PC for an immediate or later analysis.
• SIMCOS2: contact probe from Galitt.
• UltraSmart X-Core T Series: contact and contactless probe from Smartware.
• NomadLAB: contact and contactless probe from KeoLabs.
• Virtual Probe: software emulation using TCP/IP interface.
Probes are the latest technology which is replacing programmable test cards, as the number of test cases and the complexity of cases in the EMV world keeps growing.
Increase your card testing speed, reduce your test workload.
• Contact & contactless smartcard tests.
• Full multi application.
• Off-the-shelves recognized Test Suites.
• Support of EMV, GP, e-purse, domestic schemes, healthcare cards, e-ID...
• Support of the Canadian Flag (ASF).
• Spy mode between EMV Card and Terminal (option).
• Remote control capabilities.
KaNest®-ICC is recognized as the state-of-the-art simulator for terminal testing.
It simulates all test cards provided by payment schemes. It also supports multi-application and GlobalPlatform environments. It is in fact used to test the Common Access Card of the US Department of Defense.
• Standards: ISO/IEC 7816 T=0 and T=1 contact cards, ISO 14443 type A or B contactless cards.
• Supported OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (recommended), Windows 8, Windows 10.
• Hardware Requirements: XGA monitor, 2 Gb hard disk space, one USB port.
Ready-to-use Terminal Test Suites (TTS)
Acceptance L2 contact
• EMVco L2 contact.
Acceptance L2 contactless
• EMV Entry Point.
• EMVCo Book C2 (MasterCard).
• EMVCo Book C3 (Visa).
• EMVCo Book C4 (Amex).
• EMVCo Book C6 (DFS).
• MasterCard contactless V3.
• Visa VCPS.
• Amex Expresspay V3.
• Discover contactless D-PAS.
Acceptance L3 contact
• MasterCard M-TIP & M-TIP Interop.
• MasterCard M-TIP US Maestro contact.
• Visa ADVT & CCD.
• Amex AEIPS E2E.
• Discover DN & DCI E2E.
• JCB TCI.
• Interac contact.
Acceptance L3 contactless
• MasterCard M-TIP subset 6 & subset 8.
• MasterCard M-TIP US Maestro contactless.
• MasterCard NIV.
• Visa CDET (includes qVSDC).
• Amex Expresspay E2E.
• Discover DN & DCI E2E contactless.
• JCB TCI contactless.
KaNest®-ICC Spy Option (ICC-S module)
The spy option is a hardware spy. The physical card is inserted into the probe and the probe is linked to the card reader. KaNest®-ICC can then spy on the data exchanged between the card and the terminal. Captured EMV data is checked and stored.
Warning: this option is not available with all probes.
KaNest®-ICC Card Editor Option (ICC-I module)
The Card Editor option allows the making of test cards directly by entering card data or by capturing and then customizing a physical card.
This option requires a standard PCSC card reader.